Please observe the guidelines for attending events (see Additional Ticket Information below) and follow staff instructions with regard to public health measures. We recommend that you wear a face mask to all indoor events in the programme.
If you have any mobility issues, please contact us in advance so that we can plan for your attendance. If you feel unwell on the day of an event, please stay at home for your safety and that of others.
This page is regularly updated in accordance with the latest government advice so please check back regularly for updates.
Additional ticket information
- To facilitate contact tracing, ticket(s) cannot be exchanged once purchased. However, to ensure the safety of patrons, artists and Festival staff, and to reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19, ticket(s) will be refunded if a patron feels unwell or is experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined on the HSE website, regardless of vaccination status.
- To further reduce the spread of Covid-19 all patrons are required to wear a face covering while queueing, moving throughout the venue and for the duration of the performance.
- An up-to-date contact number must be provided when purchasing ticket(s) in order to assist authorities with contact tracing in the event that a confirmed case of Covid-19 arises.
- To reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19, traditional paper ticket(s) will not be issued. An email confirmation (which serves as proof of purchase) will be issued at the time of booking. In order to gain admission, please bring your email confirmation with you to the venue, along with a valid photo ID.
- We advise audience members to arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes (but no earlier than 30 minutes) before the published starting time. In order to maintain social distancing, late entry is not permitted.
- To facilitate social distancing, patrons will not be permitted to return to their seat should they choose to leave their seat for any reason. Patrons must maintain a social distance of at least 2 metres (6.5 feet) while queuing and moving through the venue and should remain in their assigned seat or location for the duration of the performance.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in venues, and recording or filming of any show or venue is not permitted. Mobile phones must be turned off.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival reserves the right to cancel any show/performance without prior notice and without being liable to pay any individual or organisation any compensation or damage other than a refund of the face value of the ticket(s) held by the individual or organisation for any cancelled performance.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the advertised programme as necessary.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival bears no responsibility whatsoever and is exempt from any liability whatsoever for tickets which have not been purchased directly from Kilkenny Arts Festival for admission to the relevant show/venue.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.