Booking Terms and Conditions
Changes have been made to the terms and conditions associated with ticket(s) purchased for The Kilkenny Arts Festival, as a result of Covid-19.
- Once purchased, to facilitate contact tracing, ticket(s) cannot be exchanged. However, to ensure that safety of patrons, artists and festival staff and to reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19 ticket(s) will be refunded if a patron feels unwell or is experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined on the HSE website.
- To further reduce the spread of Covid-19 it is required that all patrons wear a face covering while queuing, moving throughout the venue and for the duration of the performance.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival, require that an up to date contact number is provided when purchasing ticket(s) to the festival, in order to assist authorities with contact tracing in the event that a confirmed case of Covid-19 arises.
- To reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19, traditional paper ticket(s) will not be issued. An email confirmation is issued by Kilkenny Arts Festival at the time of booking. This email which serves as proof of purchase in addition to a valid photo ID will be required in order to be admitted to the venue.
- We would advise audience members to arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes but no earlier than 30 minutes before published starting time.
- In order to ensure safe social distance is maintained late entry will not be permitted.
- It will not be possible for a patron to return to their seat should they choose to leave their seat for any reason, this is to facilitate social distancing.
- Patrons must maintain a social distance of at least 2 meters or 6.5 feet while queuing and moving through the venue and should remain in their assigned seat or location for the duration of the performance.
- The Kilkenny Arts Festival reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in venues, and no recording or filming of any show or venue is permitted. Mobile phones must be turned off.
- The Kilkenny Arts Festival reserves the right to cancel any show/performance without prior notice and without being liable to pay any individual or organisation any compensation or damage other than a refund of the face value of the ticket(s) held by the individual or organisation for any cancelled performance.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary advertised programme as necessary.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The Kilkenny Arts Festival bears no responsibility whatsoever and is exempt from any liability whatsoever for tickets which have not been purchased directly from the Kilkenny Arts Festival for admission to the relevant show/venue.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Gift voucher Terms and Conditions
Gift vouchers are valid for 60 months from the date of purchase, which is printed on the Gift Voucher.
Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.