The Kilkenny Arts Festival programme offers a mix of free and paying events, indoors and outdoors, ticketed and unticketed (please note that some free events are ticketed).
If you have additional access requirements, please contact the Box office.
For some fantastic ticket bundle offers, check out our ticket bundles.
Additional ticket information
- We advise audience members to arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes (but no earlier than 30 minutes) before the published starting time.
Late entry to some events is not always permitted.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in venues, and recording or filming of any show or venue is not permitted. Mobile phones must be turned off.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival reserves the right to cancel any show/performance without prior notice and without being liable to pay any individual or organisation any compensation or damage other than a refund of the face value of the ticket(s) held by the individual or organisation for any cancelled performance.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the advertised programme as necessary.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival bears no responsibility whatsoever and is exempt from any liability whatsoever for tickets which have not been purchased directly from Kilkenny Arts Festival for admission to the relevant show/venue.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.